Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hello, Fact & Fancy. Hello, Brooklyn Flea.



This Sunday, I had the good fortune of joining several wonderful artists at the Fact & Fancy booth at Brooklyn Flea. What a wonderful way to spend an afternoon!



Here are some of my books at the booth!


I like like knitknit's knitted delights. I remember hearting her knitted powercords way back when I first was learning how to use Etsy. Her shop will always hold a special place in my heart (so to speak).


Bailey Doesn't Bark's meticulous and humorous hand-painted porcelain also graced the tables of the Fact & Fancy booth this weekend. I love the cross-section of finery and uncomfortable (such as rats) that she explores in her work.


Oh, astulabee. I am in love with these gorgeous creations, so gorgeous and charming and impeccably crafted. I am particularly charmed by that critter with the twig antlers and her lucky paw keychains. I look forward to seeing what she creates next!

No comments: